The INVESTDIAMOND.COM team values its Members' privacy. There are several measures in place to keep Members' personal data confidential on the platform. The Member's log-in information is verified by external servers which are specialized in authentification. The authentification is encrypted which considerably raises the level of ssecurity. All of this happens rapidly and is transparent to the Member. Additionally, when INVESTDIAMOND counselors need to communicate with each other about Members' accounts, only the public pseudonym is used, even in our offices; the name of the Member is never used in order to protect his/her privacy.
INVESTDIAMOND.COM uses and discloses personal information for the purposes disclosed below, except as otherwise
permitted by law. INVESTDIAMOND.COM will request the consent of the Member before it uses or discloses the Member's
information for any materially different purpose. Unless specifically described below, consent may be obtained in
any legally sufficient method. For example, depending on the circumstance and the laws of the Member's jurisdiction,
consent may be obtained by providing the Member with notice and the opportunity to opt-out.
INVESTDIAMOND.COM collects Members' personal data to meet their needs and for business purposes, including:
- to provide the products and services Members request;
- the day-to-day operation and maintenance of accounts;
- collection of amounts outstanding from the Members;
- to tell Members about services or other related products offered by INVESTDIAMOND.COM;
- to understand Members and their needs;
- to learn about INVESTDIAMOND.COM's markets and design and improve products and services;
- to comply with regulatory, legal and ethical obligations, including warrants, subpoenas, court orders, or with a regulator or law enforcement agency request, and in connection with criminal investigations or to meet government tax reporting requirements;
- to contact Members in response to their inquiries and comments, and to safeguard their interests;
- to investigate suspicious activities; and
- to protect its rights and property.
INVESTDIAMOND may collect personal information from visitors to its websites as well as Members. It may use this information to advise them of products, services and other marketing materials which may be of interest to them.
The Member has the right to access and update his/her personal data. Members should update their information in the case of name change or address change or any other change of situation to keep their profile up-to-date. If a Member deletes information without replacing it with new information, his or her profile will be less complete and s/he risks having his/her score downgraded.
Personal data that Members communicate to INVESTDIAMOND.COM is stored in our databases and servers located in the United Kingdom.
In the event that a minor (under the age of 18) registers his/her personal information on the platform, INVESTDIAMOND.COM will delete that information and it will not be stored on our servers.
The law allows Members to opt out of sharing personal information in certain circumstances with third parties and with affiliated companies. However this is not necessary for INVESTDIAMOND.com Members as the company does not share personal data with third party companies or affiliated companies. The only information ever transmitted is a Member's public pseudonym which can only be linked to the Member by INVESTDIAMOND.COM or the Member him/herself.